We are pleased to announce that Rocky & Co. Pet Care is OPEN from Wednesday 1st of September. However, we as a business and you, as our clients, do have to follow certain rules:
– Drop-offs and Pick-us will have to be contactless.
– We kindly ask you to be patient and to wait in your car as I will come and collect/bring out your pup.
– You may choose to ring the intercom or to text me when you have arrived.
– Customers will need to wear a mask when coming to our premises.
– Contact tracing is mandatory. Please scan the QR code (at the gate just below the intercom) or sign the form I will leave at the gate. I will also provide hand sanitizer.
– Bookings are essential and we also ask that clients remain in their car when they drop-off/pick-up their dogs. I will come to you.
– We cannot permit any gathering at our gate, sorry. So, clients will not be permitted to mingle or socialise at our gate.
– Unfortunately, we will not be allowed to pick up/drop off dogs while under Alert Level 3 because that service requires that we enter our clients’ properties, which is not allowed at Alert Level 3. So, no dog walks (unless the dog brought to our daycare), drop-in visits or dog taxi for the time being.
Any questions, please contact Anna (0220897825 or email@example.com).